Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fireworks and Miracles!

I have finally had a chance to upload the photo to go with this post!

Those in Columbus probably know that The Miracles, of Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, were in town for two shows on the 4th of July. They performed at the newly renovated Lincoln Theatre. Unfortunately, I was already booked and wasn't able to attend. However, I am positive they had great shows.

For me, it was cool to look out and find them in the audience during Red, White and Boom. What can I say? It was such a humbling experience to be performing with my band while they watched. Of course, their chair dancing was just pure pleasure!

Of course, it was even cooler to have a chance to meet them after the show. They were incredibly nice. They even obliged me with a photo.

With out further delay...



*They were impeccably dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment