Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Love to Travel

I love to travel! I love getting in the car and just driving!

My mom used to tell me that I needed to find something I love and make money doing it. Well, I love music and I love to travel. I am very blessed to be able to do what I do. While I am very serious about each performance and I'm a perfectionist, I still can't call this a job because I love it so much.

In the next few weeks, I will have been in West Virginia, French Lick, IN and Memphis. While this may not be your dream of a grand vacation, it is so fun to meet people and see...things.
When I tell people where I'm performing, they sometimes say, "that's really far away." However, I want to live each day to it's fullest and enjoy the opportunities I get. Although I've never been to French Lick, IN, I can't wait to see it and to spend time with my wife.

Watch for another post. I'll let you know what it's like!

No comments:

Post a Comment