Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Mountain of Love in WV

The band and I had the privilege of performing at Cheryl and Ted’s wedding reception in Hinton, WV. I won’t lie…the drive was stunning, but that last hill was a challenge. The event was on top of a mountain. When we left the highway and then the paved road AND then hit the gravel road on a steep incline, I wasn’t sure Large Marge was going to make it. I thought we might have to give her a push.

For those that don’t know, Hinton is along the New River. During the drive, I couldn’t help but be distracted by the natural beauty. It is just another example of how I am blessed in life to be able to play music and travel.

The night was just perfect. Everyone was super nice and we had a great time. Of course, nature provided the absolute perfect backdrop for the evening. It was capped by a stunning sunset.

Congratulations Cheryl and Ted! Thanks for allowing us to join you.

To see more photos, visit the Flickr set.


Picture 499

Picture 501

Picture 507

No comments:

Post a Comment