Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cutting Corners on Wedding Entertainment

Everyone is trying to save money. However, entertainment really does set the tone and mood of your event. This is why I have always offered 3 packages for weddings, corporate events, etc. Regardless of what people choose, I emcee the event, coordinate with the other vendors, choose music based on audience reaction, provide a mix of live and CD music and so on.

I was searching the web and just found this video. Whether or not you are interested in booking me for your next me, you should check out this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXj4P3iz2yg

I feel really bad for the couple, but they can be a great learning lesson for others. Once you have invested in an important event, don't let bad entertainment ruin the day. You should be able to relax and enjoy the First Dance, the cake cutting and every other special moment.

PS - It is always good to book someone with experience, who knows how to manage those bumps in the day. Notice the Ipod doesn't have a back-up (of course, they are struggling with just the first line equipment.) I always bring back ups for my back ups. Does your entertainment? Good question to ask!

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment